Tangye Hydralite PS1220S Jack
Hydralite PS1220S Standard Jack with Screwed Ram
The Tangye Hydralite PS1220S Standard Jack with Screwed Ram. The Tangye Hydralite 12″ 20 Tonne Jack is part of the Tangye range of Hydraulic Jacks from Hi-Press.
The 12″ Plain Hydralite Jack is part of the Tangye jack range with lifting capacities of 20, 30 and 60 tonnes. The lightweight 12″ Plain Hydralite hydraulic jack has the following features:
Tangye hydraulic jacks have numerous purposes, including bridge support and lifting. Tangye specialises in producing hydraulic jacks and several other lifting and gripping tools such as Hydraulic jacks, Hydralite, Hydraclaw, and Hydramite jacks.
PS1220 – 20 tonne lifting capacity
PS1230 – 30 tonne lifting capacity
PS1260 – 60 tonne lifting capacity
- Portable – Extensive use of high strength aluminium alloys minimises jack weight for portability
- Minimum Operator Effort – Full capacity is achievable with one operator. The short lever is lightweight and requires little space for operation
- Easy Operation – The operating lever can be fitted in any one of the three positions in the quadrant to obtain the most suitable operating height
- Reliable – All moving parts are totally enclosed and lubricated by the hydraulic oil. Seals are highly resistant to deterioration under widely varying climatic conditions
- Easy to Maintain – The Hydralite jack’s design makes inspection and component replacement uncomplicated. Refer to service instructions for guidance