The next generation of multi-purpose hydraulic cylinders
Introducing RC Trio. The next step in the evolution of the legendary RC-Series of hydraulic cylinders. The heart of the Enerpac range.
Highlights of the new RC Trio range include a new ‘Trio’ Bearing System for enhanced durability, and a new hybrid spring-return system for fast retraction and greater productivity.
With the 3rd Generation comes a trio of key features…
New Trio Bearing System
- Includes up to 4 high-performance wear bands – offering increased resistance to damage, reduced bearing load, and longer cylinder lifespan
- Hardened composite material wear bands increase bearing surface area for greater sideload resistance – Significantly improving cylinder life.
- New high-performance Polyethylene seals are more durable and last longer than ever
New Trio Stop Ring
- Part of the Trio Bearing System, the Trio Stop Ring includes an additional wear band to absorb greater side load.
- Capable of taking full cylinder extension force
- Manufactured in Nitrided Steel and High-Resistance Bronze, for increased durability. (Dependent upon cylinder size)
- Features a durable wiper to help prevent contamination from entering the cylinder during retract cycles.
New Trio Spring System**
- Hybrid pre-tensioned return springs for up to 3 x faster retraction and increased productivity. (On 50, 75, and 100 Ton models)
- High-strength steel wire improves spring life
- Spring retention design improves serviceability, while allowing higher pre-load during assembly
- Spring is easily removed without special tools.
PLUS, all of these great features you’ve come to expect from an RC-Series cylinder, including…
- For full compatibility and peace of mind, model numbers, external dimensions and threads remain unchanged from prior RC-Series cylinders. Ensuring compatibility with historical versions and systems.
Durable Piston Rod
- High-strength steel plunger for improved life and sideload resistance
- Corrosion-resistant nickel coating protects the plunger
- Internal plunger threads – for easy tool fixturing
Sturdy and Ergonomic Thread & Coupler Protectors
- Durable material that will hold its shape under extreme use
- Ergonomic shape and texture of the thread protector – easily attached and removed with oily hands, or when wearing gloves
- Pliable Coupler Dust Cap – for easy push-on/pull-off operation
- Standard carry handles up to 55 lbs (25 kg) where required. Sizes above accept certified lifting eyes and optional handles.
- Collar threads, plunger threads and base mounting holes enable easy fixturing (on most models)
Improved Saddle Retention
- Hardened plunger saddle protects plunger end during all lifting operations
- Easily removable for access to plunger mounting threads
- Tilt and smooth saddles available as accessories (Compatible with the new range of CATS Tilt Saddles)