- Synchronous feature makes positioning the puller simple and helps prevent misalignment
- Hydraulically applied pulling force increases pulling capacity reducing operator fatigue
- Reduces the number of operators required for the application
- No open flame
- Threaded spindle and jaw indexes provide adjustable reach
- High-strength forged jaws for superior reliability
- Designed for applications including pulling, pushing and dismounting gears, bearings, bushings, etc.
Superior Pulling Force at a Fraction of the Cost
The new Enerpac 100 Ton Sync Grip Puller is a controlled solution for the removal of bearings, bushing, gears and pins from shafts during maintenance.
There is no need to cut, heat, or torch components that need to be removed from shafts. The Sync Grip Puller removes parts without subjecting them to open flame, which could damage parts or injure the operator
The 100 Ton Sync Grip Puller provides 100 tons of pulling force at a fraction of the price compared to alternative options.
Simple, synchronous movement
The Sync Grip mechanism synchronizes movement of all jaws for simultaneous engagement, enhancing the operator’s control over the tool, simplifying the set-up process and reducing the amount of manpower needed to complete the job. Hydraulic puller jaws fit around the part to be removed, while the spindle applies up to 100 tons of force to remove it. Hydraulically applied pulling force increases pulling capacity and reduces operator fatigue, enabling quicker and easier set up.