Enerpac RC Cylinders
Enerpac RC Cylinders are high-pressure general-purpose hydraulic cylinders. Enerpac General Purpose Cylinders are available in hundreds of different configurations covering a broad range of force capacities, stroke lengths or size restrictions. Single acting, hollow plunger, or low height. Whatever the industrial application: lifting, pushing or pulling, you can be sure that Enerpac has the hydraulic jack to suit your high-force application. A pre-tensioned spring provides fast plunger retraction and enhanced productivity. The robust bearing system features composite wear bands and a hardened stop ring to resist side-load which minimizes damage and repairs. The plunger wiper, high-grade polyethylene seals, and tough external finishes also help towards an extended service life.
With the 3rd Generation comes a trio of key features
The next evolution of the legendary Enerpac RC-Series hydraulic cylinders. The new RC-TRIO is the driving force of the Enerpac cylinder range, as versatile as ever. Featuring a new Trio Bearing System for enhanced durability and a hybrid spring-return system for faster retraction and even greater productivity.
- Bearing system with composite wear bands for optimal sideload resistance
- Strengthened stop ring improves durability and side load resistance
- Trio Hybrid pre-tensioned spring system provides faster retraction
- High-grade polyethylene seals for low wear and long service life
- Plunger wiper reduces contamination, extending cylinder life.
- Collar and plunger threads and base mounting holes enable easy fixturing (on most models)
- Standard certified lifting eyes on cylinder models above 55 lbs. (25 kg) weight.
- Interchangeable with optional CHM6 carrying handle
- Designed for use in all positions
- Baked enamel finish for increased corrosion resistance
- Includes CR400 coupler, dust cap and collar thread protector
- RC-Series model numbers, external dimensions, and threads remain unchanged from prior RC-Series cylinders